"The misinterpretation of Truth creates division."
that once you find it, you never lose it. Never.
- to follow one's own path, and respect the path of others.
- to love everyone unconditionally, no matter who they are, their relation to you, their age, race, or creed. To understand; not to judge.
- to know the commonalities in all beliefs, and generously understand their differences, the source of those differences, the consequences of them, and their transience.
-to experience joy in stillness and silence.
- to know the connection in all things.
- to ask, to receive, and to relinquish control.
- to love, until kindness is your only creed, and beauty shines in every face.
- to feel the suffering of the less fortunate, to have sympathy for the ignorant, and to know that all who are separated from truth are less fortunate, ignorant, and already forgiven.
- to experience a physical, body-and-mind shift to a higher awareness.
- to not have one's faith confirmed by religious practice, but by spiritual knowing; the receiving of messages, the answering of prayers, the occurrence of miracles, and the healing of others by pure intention.
and most importantly....
That truth is attainable on any path, in any religion, by any means as long as it is kind and guided by love.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
When all action is in the name of Love, and when we admit our faults and ask for forgiveness, it is then that we reach a union with God. I do not know why it is this way, but it is. Some religions say it is because we are born into sin; some say it is because of the negative karma that has stayed with us through numerous past lives. There are countless explanations. All that I can promise is that it is a true experience that undeniably changes a person in ways that are more than permanent. Once one reaches that awareness of God, one never loses it.