Monday, July 27, 2009

Why me?

So what's with all this God stuff, anyway?


It's difficult being young and realizing that most people see the world in a completely different way than oneself. I am not doing this to prove anything, nor do I care if you believe me or not. I will not waste my time debating you.

I am speaking these things for the people who are ready to listen, who have prepared themselves to the point that they are looking for answers and will seek high and low for truth. Everyone has their own path to follow; however, what I discovered as truth I found when I was very young. I write this blog for you, dear reader, and for the benefit of those in need, and for the consciousness in this universe that I know so intimately. If you think I do not have the authority to be speaking of these things, then go seek those who you will listen to. But I will only be saying the same words, as my words are their words, as are the same words of anyone who has come into contact with a higher power.

I will write more when I have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment