Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Sin of Pride

 Always, always, always, my sin is Pride.

Only God can make me bend. Only God can make me listen. I am hardheaded and stubborn. I affectionately call it "my Irish side."

While I am studying Vedanta and meditation at the Vedanta Center in Seattle, I am also part of a Bible class online. God sent me a Christian teacher by the name of Jinni to teach me the basics of Christianity in a series of one-on-one lessons. I have been to Church over the years and participated in many Bible studies, but she is representing a special series of classes that take new believers through the Bible, and introduces them to their relationship with Christ.

As you well know, I have been busy doing Our secret Work, which is not much of a secret on this blog. Last night, I was talking to Jesus in prayer. I asked him to show me in the Word my experience at 12, when I saw the Holy Spirit (The Self) connecting all things. It's important for the Work that I might explain it and justify it to other Christian believers, that they know we are connected in Christ.

Then today, Jinni took me on an unprecedented journey of discovery through the Bible. Cross-referencing several books in the Bible, she taught me about God's temple--how in the Old Testament, the Lord asked for a temple to be created for Joshua's God, and then, Solomon's temple in Jerusalem. And then, moving into the New Testament, she showed me where Jesus rebuilt the temple of Jerusalem in 3 days, because the temple was His body, where the spirit of the Lord dwelled. Moving the temple from the physical realm to the spiritual realm. And that the temple must be pure to receive the Holy Spirit.

Just like the building of a physical temple requires following an architect's pattern, so does building a spiritual temple, in which Wisdom becomes the architect. The spiritual temple of the body must be purified so that the Holy Spirit can dwell in you. Likewise, we know Jesus was real because he fulfilled a pattern--he fulfilled the prophecies made from the prophets before. 

I know that, through the vision of the Tree of Life given to me in 2015, God is also fulfilling a prophecy in Revelations. 

Now if only We can remind the world that all of the Earth is God's temple, and that by hording and polluting the Earth, we are destroying God's temple. 

Jesus was a far greater teacher than I shall ever be. I only hope to do a thimble of His great work upon this earth.