Thursday, June 9, 2011

We are not in a place that we are not meant to be. There is no missed opportunity. I keep saying this to myself because what I have asked from God must be planned perfectly, and it is not something that I can plan or do by myself. I cannot know the future, I can only trust in the present and the path God has placed me on. I see evidence of His design... but I am constantly on the watch for the next step.

God, put a rope on me, close your hands around me, keep me from pushing and shoving my way forward while you are patiently clearing a path. God, stop me from leaping; there is a time for rushing, and there is a time for standing still.

1 comment:

  1. We are not in a place that we are not meant to be. There is no missed opportunity.

    This is true. It is also true that our free-will choices are part of the equation (or dance) of "causality" that appears to determine what timeline we experience. All timelines exist in the divine field of consciousness, but we can rest assured that no matter which one we seem to be on, there is always the possibility to shift the outcome - through integral living and faith, or through laziness and fear.

    ...there is a time for rushing, and there is a time for standing still.

    The Byrds - Turn Turn Turn (For Everything There Is A Season)

    love,
    william

    ReplyDelete