Saturday, October 23, 2010

God has spared me once again.

All that was wrong is now somehow made right. I was faced with all sorts of issues, legal and personal, that have resolved themselves with little effort on my part. I have been dragged from the fire by loving hands.

Father, I don't know why you spare me, but I know our love is great, and so I do not question. Thank you for your mercy. Thank you for being my family.

I walk the path to prove myself to God. I think now that God wants to prove Himself to me. I am reaching and God is reaching back. I am searching and God is making Himself known. I am putting faith in the impossible, and God is saying yes, yes, yes.

I am honored to have this life. I am not worthy of Your favor, and yet You direct me and protect me in all things. God, We truly are partners. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment