Sunday, May 1, 2022

Your Love is a Tree of Life

I am impatient to begin. I am growing weary of people not understanding. Of people not seeing.

I am growing tired of people who've never seen Him, who do not see God, telling me what God is or isn't, telling me what faith is or isn't, telling me how to practice faith. Old men explaining tedious doctrine instead of dying on the Cross. You will always know the faithful by their acts. It is very difficult being a woman in the world. No one listens to you. No one gives you authority.

Except God. God has given me His authority. Faith is a symphony. You can't conduct the Truth of God if you cannot hear the music. 

The Task brings me joy because it is Good to walk this close to God. However, it is of dire and utmost importance that the work be done. This work must be done.

You don't know me yet, but you will. Do not confuse my kindness for naivete. My backbone, my faith, is forged in fire. Nothing shall stand against He Who Is The Flame. Our faith is the Fire of Truth, and all that is obscuring His Word in the world shall burn away to ash, leaving behind only what is Perfect.


Before every action, I pray to God and Christ. Being in relationship with God means being in a state of constant prayer. Now, I pray:

"Christ, if this is not your Way, if this is not Your Call, then turn me from it. Keep me from the devil's work. Do not let me lead your children, your flock, astray. If the message is not Perfect, then strike it down and I shall fail gladly. But if this is the True Will of God Our Father, then I trust the Path. I trust in the Sacred Tree of Life and the vision He has shown me. I trust that even if I must die for the world, His message is greater. I Will Sacrifice All In Your Name. God, please lead me to Your Perfect Truth that Your Spirit will not be lost to your children, and the world not destroyed. I pray for the healing, salvation and deliverance of the world. Father, into your hands, I commend the world. Please Lord, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
And he who is wise wins souls.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Tree-Of-Life